1. Create amazing designs and UX with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
2. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
3. Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
4. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
5. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
6. Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
7. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
1. Identify and research potential clients.
2. Develop and maintain client relationships.
3. Negotiate contract terms with clients.
4. Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
5. Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
6. Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
7. Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business.
8. Track, identify and add qualified prospects to sales pipeline.
9. Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
10. Track and report on the status of proposal components.
11. Conduct ongoing market research
1. Leading project planning sessions.
2. Coordinating staff and internal resources.
3. Managing project progress and adapting work as required.
4. Ensuring that the projects meet deadlines.
5. Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
6. Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
7. Participating in the tender process, i.e., design, submission, and review.
8. Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
9. Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
10. Candidates with minimum of 6 months experience are preferred.
1. Design and implement testing plans for products.
2. Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services.
3. Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors.
4. Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team.
5. Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress.
6. Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations.
7. Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product’s efficiency.
8. Research the current market for similar products and compare results.
1. Develop new user-facing features.
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of React, MongoDB, Express, and Node.
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
5. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
7. Providing Assistance to the senior developers.
1. Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
2. Debugging code and front-end web applications.
3. Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and troubleshooting application errors.